As mentioned in the previous post, the qtwebkit-2.2 branch has been removed. Please use the new qtwebkit-2.1.x branch.
Release notes for qtwebkit-2.1.x-week04
Changes since last week, when the 2.2 branch was renamed.
9 bugs, 10 commits
Bugs fixed / Tasks done:
- #35427: [Qt] Missing default controls for media element when loaded as stand alone document
- #45613: [Qt] Fix http/tests/navigation/reload-subframe-object.html
- #45643: [Qt] Don't add empty strings to list of supported image MIME types
- #48134: Keyboard events generated using event.initKeyboardEvent() are different from the real key press
- #48446: Wrong parameter when getting MIME type from extension
- #51543: [Qt] Add fullscreen media control button for html video
- #52057: setContentEditable with invalid string should throw exception
- #52059: setContentEditable should be case insensitive
- #52822: [Qt] Clean up the Media Controls CSS for Qt
- 053ac13: Set QtWebKit version to 4.8.1
- 1f0a7be: [Qt] Fix http/tests/navigation/reload-subframe-object.html
- 495f6f1: [Qt] Don't add empty strings to list of supported image MIME types
- 5454ae3: 2010-10-27 Crystal Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 56db691: setContentEditable with invalid string should throw exception.
- 7174385: Fix layout tests related to setContentEditable
- 8a14b20: Should use eventSender for simulating keyboard events instead of using js
- 1835fc6: [Qt] Fix missing default controls for stand-alone media elements
- 7623b93: Clean up the Media Controls CSS for Qt
- 138dcb6: [Qt] Add fullscreen media control button for html video