- A bunch of us joined a workshop in Boston to work on stability issues with QtWebKit and Qt on Symbian
- We're ramping up QtWebKit Symbian development in Oslo (setting up machines, Jocelyn has been working on making debug builds of QtWebKit for Symbian)
- Work on the HTML 5 Video fullscreen support is progressing with work on transitions from inline to fullscreen in its own git branch. However now we're a bit stuck with framework bugs.
- Our evaluation of using V8 for QtScript is progressing nicely by doing a sample implementation on qt.gitorious.org
- Andreas has been fixing bugs all over the place in the trunk - plugins, GraphicsContext (thx Ariya for reviews), DOM stuff
- Benjamin summarized his SIMD work nicely in his blog post.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Last two weeks (33, 34) in Oslo
I missed out the summary of last week because I was travelling, so here are two weeks combined:
Posted by Simon at 5:39 PM